These are a few of my august beauty favorites:
1. SVR Laboratoires Hydracid Lift – I really like this SVR line, created to combat premature skin aging. I’m using this product every day before sleep and it’s very nice to feel its tightening effect. I can’t help but picture the wrinkles and frown lines disappearing. I’ve talked about this product here too.
2. SVR Laboratoires Clairial Crème FPS50+ - I’m trying really hard to leave the house every day with sunscreen – even on cloudy and rainy winter days. This sunscreen has a great gel-cream texture and also prevents the appearance of dark spots caused by the sun. I’ve talked about this product here too.
3. Bourjois Volume Glamour Ultra Black Mascara - I don’t like heavy eye make-up, that’s why I love this product. A single coat of this mascara is enough to make your lashes really pretty. Its formula is enriched with natural wax and silicone.
4. Vichy Normaderm Deep Cleansing Gel - I’m really liking this cleasing gel, ideal for the treatment of acne and oily skin. With salicylic acid (removes dead cells from skin surface), glycolic acid (unclogs pores), hazel extract (soothing and astringent action) and, of course, Vichy thermal water. And the smell is sooo good!
5. Embelleze Nutrire Novex Ojon Oil - I’ve been using this oil to control the frizz and give my hair a little shine. I also tried the Deep Cream Treatment from the same line and quite liked the result. There is also a possibility of using the two products together, in a ritual of high impact restoring, but I haven’t tried it yet.
Which beauty products were your favorites this month?