Fraga is a combination of a table and a pouf, designed by Ligne Roset. I think it was a very nice idea to combine a soft surface with a more rigid one, and I also love the rounded corners. The tray can be removed for cleaning (so practical!). I need this.
∴ info ∴
Ligne Roset website.
These amazing pencils, designed by Social Goods Co., are made from recycled newspaper, tightly rolled around high-quality number 2 graphite, and then hand-painted. Once sharpened, the pencils reveal a marble-like pattern and each is unique. So pretty and crafty!
∴ info ∴
Social Goods Co. website & etsy shop (ships internationally).
These are a few of my september beauty favorites:
1. Laura Mercier Eye Basics – It’s a eye primer that makes eye shadow adhere better and last longer. It camouflages the imperfections and enhances the makeup. The creamy formula dries quickly to a very beautiful and silky finish (my color is Wheat).
2. Pomander Bar Soaps – The beauty of this line is that all soaps contain 100% pure essencial oils and Bath Flower Remedies. The fragrances are wonderful! One of my favorites is Meditação (meditation) with cedar essential oil, which relaxes and leaves a delicious woody scent.
3. La Roche-Posay Lipikar Surgras – Loving this concentrated shower-cream anti-dryness, that help restore the skin barrier and replenish the skin’s lipids in the shower. I use it on my face as well. The fragrance is light and the texture is creamy (it makes a soft foam). Soap-free and paraben-free.
4. La Roche-Posay Lipikar Gel-Fluide – This is the ideal product to use after the shower-cream, since it has shea butter and glycerin, that help replenish lipids and hydrate. Suitable for those with dry, sensitive or sensitized skin, this product protects, restores and soothes the skin against external aggressions. Refreshing, light, quick dress texture.
5. Antonio Banderas Her Golden Secret Eau de Toilette – I think what struck me in this fragrance were the top notes: a mixture of bergamot, mandarin, apple and peach. Pretty exotic, right? But this combination works really well and the perfume has great fixation. The campaign video explores the actor’s sex appeal, opposite spanish actress Paz Vega.
Which beauty products were your favorites this month?
Handmade with pure japanese porcelain, these mini vases by Tokyo Craft Studios are so very delicate… I’m in love! ♥
∴ info ∴
Tokyo Craft Studios etsy shop (ships internationally).
Colori Gelato, Awon Golding Millinery‘s SS14 Collection, is inspired by the summer, the sea and – of course – the pastel colors of the italian gelato. How fun!
∴ info ∴
Awon Golding Millinery website.
You may have seen around a few pics of actress Audrey Hepburn with a cute little deer, but do you know the story behind these pictures? In 1958 Audrey was filming Green Mansions, directed by her then-husband Mel Ferrer. Her character, Rima, lived in the jungles of Venezuela and should be followed all the time by a fawn. In real life the fawn was called Pippin and her trainer suggested that Audrey take the animal home with her, so that the two of them could bond, facilitating the shooting.
Audrey nicknamed her Ip and pretty soon the two were inseparable. With the end of the shooting, Audrey and Ip had to separate, to the actress’ dismay. In 1959, Audrey was confined to bed due to a vertebral fracture (she was thrown of a horse on the set of The Unforgiven) and, two months later, a miscarriage. Mel Ferrer then brought Ip back to cheer her up and the two of them made a bed for her out of a bathtub.
1. 2. 3. e 4. Most pictures of Audrey and Pippin together were taken by photographer Bob Willoughby, of LIFE magazine, who accompanied the actress on the set of many films, among them, Green Mansions.
There’s nothing better than starting the day (and the week) with a delicious bowl of cereal and fruits, don’t you think? It’s even better if the bowls are these lovely ones from Eagle Rock Yacht Club. ♥
“This poster is also amazing, for those who want a “100% jerk free” home. »
∴ info ∴
Eagle Rock Yacht Club website.
Hey, it’s friday! That means… it’s party time! \o/
Tell me, what are you up to this weekend?
∴ info ∴
This cool illustration is Laura Berger‘s, who has a cute little shop on etsy.
I was already in love with Micarina‘s cookies before instagram (remeber this post?), so OF COURSE this super kawaii japanese store had to be my next instafave. Cuteness overload!
Wonderful project by Nendo for the Häagen-Dazs shop on the Champs Élysées in Paris, for the Christmas season. It’s an ice cream cake shaped like a small village, emphasising the warmth and cheer inside each home at this time.
The houses are created in milk chocolate, filled with fudge and pieces of caramelised nuts. Customers who purchase more than one cake receive a chocolate ‘bridge’, allowing them to connect several villages to each other, turning the cakes into long and big villages. What a sweet project! ♥
« Do you remember this birdhouse for humans, also designed by Nendo? »
∴ info ∴