These are a few of my february beauty favorites:
1. Clinique Liquid Facial Soap - This soap has been part of my cleaning routine for a long time. Ideal for all skin types, removes impurities and and leaves your skin feeling refreshed and clean. Definitely a favorite!
2. Clinique Stay-Matte Oil-Free Makeup - I’m in love with this Clinique foundation with matte coverage. It really lasts all day, even with the 40º heat that we have here in Rio
from time to time always.
3. Belliz Designer Sponge - These triangular mini-sponges are ideal for reaching the most difficult places of the face, such as the corners of the eyes. Moreover, they are very inexpensive!
4. Biotherm Aquasource Eye Perfection - This ultra-fresh gel makes my eyes brighter and more luminous. The product also promises to treat expression marks and attenuate the dark area of the eyes. Yay!
5. L’Occitane Pivoine Flora Crème Mains - Don’t you think that hand cream is essential? I use it all the time and the Pivoine Flora scent is unbeatable. Who wouldn’t want to smell like peonies all day?
6. Roger&Gallet Cédrat Lait Hydratant pour le Corps - If you could smell the scent of this moisturizer right now I’m sure you would not resist. This citrus fragrance joined my list of Roger&Gallet favorites, along with the Shiso and Fleur d’Osmanthus lines.
How about you guys? Which beauty products are your february favorites?